I'm Siti Nur Izzati, Ty for short. 20 y/o. I'm perfectly imperfect. Totally broken inside but try harder to rebuild myself. Thanks for those that keep supporting me, for those who keep critizing me also a big thankyou for your concern :) Keep enjoy reading, copycat are not allowed. Thankyouu :D

HoneyBunny❤

19 October, 2009

kwn-kwn kuh tcenta

ary niey at skwl..10 0wg jewp dtg..
4 pmpn,6 laky,
yg len sume ta dtg...
ta de paper pny psal...
hahax..
s0x paper +math ngn pe tah..
huhu..
ta sure na jwp cbb trawma
exam lpz +math dpt 0 !
btpe bi0l nye pale 0tak ak niey...
2 larh, ta stdy agy...
pdn mke...;P
xd hykal lanje geng2 kuman mkn..
hak3..
0wg ngh msyuk meyh...
huhu...
mmg nj0y cgt3 ngn di0wg...
ak da ta m0 g ne3...
ak ta ley byg an cne law
ak separate ngn di0wg...
0h n0o !

No comments:

Post a Comment