I'm Siti Nur Izzati, Ty for short. 20 y/o. I'm perfectly imperfect. Totally broken inside but try harder to rebuild myself. Thanks for those that keep supporting me, for those who keep critizing me also a big thankyou for your concern :) Keep enjoy reading, copycat are not allowed. Thankyouu :D

HoneyBunny❤

06 March, 2010

e x a m w e e k .

bday gurl.

tanggal 21feb ri t0h.
ck0p laa um0 ak 17.
epy cweet 7teen t0 me.
hahak.
cn0x hang 0wt nan mmb gurlz ak.
kre cm gurlz party laa.
hehe.
g kr0x 2 jm.mam at tmpt fvrite.no0dle stati0n 0p c0z.
laz skly tgx wyg.14 blades.cte cine.xp lwx.hehek.
rmay gx yg wish.tengs u all.

23feb ;
kuman c0mmunity wt sprise at ak la kn0n.
l0cati0n ; pdg tekah.
mgse ; ak. !
kne bling tpung nan tl0r nan di0wg sume. !
da laa pake bj pute.
tw0x gle laa ak kne.
huhuk.

mgu neh.
1mac-11mac
exm. !
waa. !
petax pale ak cniey.
tgx jep laa rsult nty cne.
huhuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment