I'm Siti Nur Izzati, Ty for short. 20 y/o. I'm perfectly imperfect. Totally broken inside but try harder to rebuild myself. Thanks for those that keep supporting me, for those who keep critizing me also a big thankyou for your concern :) Keep enjoy reading, copycat are not allowed. Thankyouu :D

HoneyBunny❤

25 March, 2010

puaz aty. ?

wt ke2 kly nye.
ak bl0cked ms ak.
y. ?
na puaz en aty sume 0wg.
ak shyunk acc t0h cbb acc t0h snad bezz.
dlu p0wn ak bl0cked en 1st acc.
xp ta ase pape.
xp skunk.
ak ralat cket.hm.
tape laa.
sal en k0wg puaz aty.
na k0mplen pe agy. ?
ta puaz aty agy uh. ?
lantak k0wg.sal en ak ta kcw ed0p k0wg.
lya.s0ei akq ta gtw yg akq daa bl0cked ms.
anys.ite stil le cntct thru the ph0ne,rite. ?
kwn3.pngumen2 yg setie.slamat tgl.
yg tgl skunk.fb aje.
clap2 yg t0h p0wn en d bl0cked.tgx laa cne nty.

No comments:

Post a Comment