I'm Siti Nur Izzati, Ty for short. 20 y/o. I'm perfectly imperfect. Totally broken inside but try harder to rebuild myself. Thanks for those that keep supporting me, for those who keep critizing me also a big thankyou for your concern :) Keep enjoy reading, copycat are not allowed. Thankyouu :D

HoneyBunny❤

02 November, 2011

1#Wordless Wednesday

Yess, I have to let youu go, hunn. I have to. I just want to make youu happy. Wanna see your smile because Iloveyouu, and youu know the fact, right? Youu always be here, hunn. Deep inside my heart. You're my soul, remember? Don't youu worry, my love just for youu. Only youu. I'll always be with youu, hunn.

Hunn, I wish youu could still be with me. I'm missing youu badly! I need youu. But, I know it impossible to be. Now, I have to strong. Just go with my life on and bring our memories together. And I know, youu still with me. You're not leave me. I know I stll have youu. I just hoping for a imposibble miracle that can bring youu back to me.

There's something youu have to know. My loves for youu will never ever fade. It always blomming. Iloveyouudamnmuch, hunn. My only Byyhunn`D.


No comments:

Post a Comment