I'm Siti Nur Izzati, Ty for short. 20 y/o. I'm perfectly imperfect. Totally broken inside but try harder to rebuild myself. Thanks for those that keep supporting me, for those who keep critizing me also a big thankyou for your concern :) Keep enjoy reading, copycat are not allowed. Thankyouu :D

HoneyBunny❤

23 October, 2011

Ipoh Bestie :D

Today I wanna introduce to all bloggers my Ipoh bestie :)

Here, Nurul Nazahah. Naza for short.

She's Kedahan. Accounting student.

She's too close with me and always be my ears, listens all my nagging.

Good friend that always scold me to realize me from my all wrong doings.




This cute girl always be my supporter :)




Edited by her <3




Yeahh, together we are. We always stick together, remember?

Youu always make me be a positive thinker whenever my mind turn out to be negative.




Seriously, I missed the moment that we slept together, shared stories, updating each other.

She's also my Uncitt's informer. Cause of that, we had a misunderstood the last two weeks before semester break. I'm not mad with youu, Naza. That's my fault, I cannot think properly at that time. Youu just want to help me out and don't want me to cry. I appreciate all the things that youu have done for me.

Thankyouu to be my friend

Thankyouu to be my ears

Thankyouu to calm me down

Thankyouu to be my side

Thankyouu for everythings



THANKYOUU and ILOVEYOUU :D

2 comments: